What Bamboo Charcoal?
October 8, 2009
Bamboo Charcoal, you may say, what is that? Most people are very familiar with Charcoal for grilling. Wood charcoal has long been used for air purification, water purification and medicinal uses. In Korea it was called “Cham Soot”. Wood charcoal is not a sustainable product in that it takes trees much longer to grow than Bamboo. Activated Bamboo Charcoal has the ability to absorb toxins much more so than any other charcoal. The process for which Activated Bamboo Charcoal is created is unique and patented secret which gives it much more absorption abilities than ordinary wood charcoal or non activated bamboo charcoal. Our Bamboo Charcoal is created from a unique species of Bamboo indigenous to South Korea and is sustainably harvested at the age of 3 years to allow for calcium, magnesium and potassium to be absorbed. Bamboo Charcoal is not only more sustainable, more absorbent it is more decorative. I love it because there is always something else you can do with it when you are done. When all your uses have been worn out then you can use it on your plants. Bamboo itself is a pretty amazing plant, it grows as much as a 12 inches a day and some types even more. Its fast growth makes it a very sustainable resource. I think you will be amazed at all it’s uses.
- Place one box of Activated Bamboo Charcoal in a vase or basket in each high traffic room of your house to clean and deodorize the air, regulate humidity, and relieve tension.
- Place one pouch of Activated Bamboo Charcoal in closets, laundry rooms, under the sink, near waste baskets, kitty litter boxes, and other areas that tend to attract mal-odors.
- Replace your boxes of baking soda in the fridge and freezer with a box of Activated Bamboo Charcoal. You’ll notice that odors are alleviated much faster than with baking soda.
- To remove germs, bacteria, heavy metals, pesticides, and other harmful substances from fresh fruit and vegetables, add 1 – 2 teaspoons of Activated Bamboo Charcoal powder to a bowl of water. Soak your fruit and vegetables for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh longer by placing them in a bag with a few stalks of Activated Bamboo Charcoal. The Bamboo Charcoal will absorb the ethylene gases released by the fruits and vegetables as they ripen, allowing them to stay fresh longer.
- Drinking water filtering – place 2-3 stalks of Activated Bamboo Charcoal in 1 liter of water. After 10-15 minutes the water will be filtered to remove harmful, distasteful substances, its PH level will be balanced, and the water will be slightly mineralized with minerals like those found in fancy mineral water.
- Nourish your plants by fertilizing them with Bamboo Charcoal. You can use exhausted stalks or leftover powder that has been dissolved in water to feed your house plants and garden plants.
- When moving into new home, the fresh paint and construction materials can cause air quality to become very poor. This is called Sick House Syndrome (SHS) and is caused by the out-gassing of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into the air. It turns out that new paint smell (similar to the new car smell) isn’t that good for you. A few boxes of Activated Bamboo Charcoal around the house can absorb these gases and toxins.
- Radon gas is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States. It is an odorless, colorless gas that is emitted as naturally occurring radium decays. It is becoming a huge problem in houses all across America. Activated Bamboo Charcoal in the basement can help to mitigate radon gas concentration levels. Radon gas is a serious matter and you should always consult a professional to have your house tested for radon gas. The amount of needed charcoal varies depending on the size of the house, level of contamination, amount of new furniture, and ventilation. Approximately 500g per every 3.3m² is recommended.
- When used in Black Therapy 9 soap or Bath Powder, Activated Bamboo Charcoal can absorb minerals, toxins, impurities, and other harmful substances from your skin, leaving you with stronger, healthier skin.
- Bamboo Charcoal can also act as a natural exfoliant to remove dead skin cells.
- When used in bath water, Activated Bamboo Charcoal releases many beneficial minerals, such as calcium, potassium and magnesium into the water. This creates a soothing, relaxing hot spring-water like effect.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal works great to regulate humidity, which is important for the health of your hair and body. Place one box of Activated Bamboo Charcoal in a vase or basket in each high traffic room of your house. During periods of high humidity, excess moisture will be absorbed by the bamboo charcoal. During periods of low humidity, the moisture will be released, thus regulating humidity to a neutral, beneficial level.
Buy now www.mypumpkindoodle.com